Fleet and Land Storage Available
1,800′ bulkhead storage
12,000 Sg Ft of warehouse storage
Our personnel are fully qualified to handle:
+ domestic and foreign containers
+ container cargo
+ break bulk cargo
+ heavy lifts
+ bulk commodities
To assist in Barge And Rig moves.
Hayden Evan Push Boat
With Flanking Rudders
• The BNSF rail spur gives easy access to the U.S. and Union Pacific rail system.
• Immediate access to the future corridor of I-49, presently four-lane Hwy 90. The Port is ideally situated 70 miles south of Baton Rouge, 70 miles east of Lafayette and 90 miles southwest of New Orelans.
• 20,000 sq. ft. warehouse with security and sprinkler systems adjacent to rail.
• Large storage area and marshalling yard for containers, forest products, coated pipe, structural steel, machinery.
• 1200 foot waterfront can easily accommodate large vessels.